Its is intimated that the notice/advertisment issued by the UPSC and the rules for the examination have been notified by the MHA in the Gazette of india extra ordinary.The notice/advertisment is avalaible on the UPSC website: www.upsc.gov.in as well as in CISF website www.cisf.gov.in. All Unit Commanders are advised to visit the UPSC website as well as CISF website regularly regarding notices advertisement on the subject and convey the same to the unit personnel immediately through office orders/roil calis/mounting/dismounting of duties etc by fastest means of communication.
- Consolidation of applications received from the Units under their jurisdiction in prescribed proforma(Annexure- If) which may be prepared in ‘EXCEL’ format (wrap text) repeat ‘EXCEL’ format (wrap text).
- Ensure that all Units have responded and no case 1s left out.
- The consolidated list of applications in the form of hard copy Annexure – Il and soft copy not in PDF (CD/Pen-drive) alongwith Annexure – i to be forwarded by the Unit Commanders and individual folders should reach AlG(Pers), FHQrs, New Delhi through special messenger on or before 05″ Jan’2022 repeat by 05 Jan’2022 positively.
- Consolidated applications alongwith required documents should be sent to CISF Directorate in ene go and not in piece meal.
- The forwarding letter along with Annexure – It may be forwarded to CISF Directorate through e-mail (email@example.com).
- Candidates should ensure that in Paper they write the Answers only in the Mediumallawee by che Comission for the different components as mentioned above.
- No credit will be given for answers written in a medium other than the one allowed in the Paper
- Candidates will be required to indicate the medium of writing the Essay Component in the Attendance List and on the Answer Book
- No credit will be given for the Essay Component if the candidate indicates a medium on the Attendance List and on the
Answer Book other than the one in which he/she has written the Essay.
- There will be minimum qualifying marks separately in each Paper as may be fixed by the Commission.
- The candidates who qualify in the Medical Examination and Physica! Efficiency Test shall be required to appear for Personality Test/Interview to be conducted by the Commission. .
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Other
Job Location: Chennai, Tamil Nadu, IN
Application Deadline: N/A