The Applications Support Manager provides full leadership and supervisory responsibility. Provides operational/service leadership and direction to team(s). Applies in-depth disciplinary knowledge through provision of value-added perspectives or advisory services. May contribute to the development of new techniques, models and plans within area of expertise. Strong communication and diplomacy skills are required. Generally has responsibility for volume, quality, timeliness of end results and shared responsibility for planning and budgets. Work affects an entire area, which eventually affects the overall performance and effectiveness of the sub-function/job family. Full supervisory responsibility, ensuring motivation and development of team through professional leadership to include duties such as performance evaluation, compensation, hiring, disciplinary and terminations as well as direction of daily tasks and responsibilities.
- Strong design and development experience in building Restful endpoints (.Net /Java or NodeJS)
- Strong experience with React Native and writing new plugins for the same.
- In-Depth understanding of Android and iOS operating systems.
- String understanding and hands-on experience with JEST/Detox
- Good Analytical skills
Qualification & Experience:
- Experience in Banking and Financial Domain
- Experience in Agile frameworks/ projects
- Experience with Hybrid & Native mobile application development
- Experience with computer Cryptography/security; e.g. SSH, SSL and Certificate management
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Customer Service
Job Location: Chennai, Tamil Nadu, IN
Application Deadline: N/A