As a Cloud Advisor within the public sector team of Amazon Internet Services Private Limited (AISPL), you will have the exciting opportunity to help shape and deliver buying, procurement and contracting strategies for using AWS cloud computing web services (Amazon EC2, Amazon S3 etc) in India. Your responsibilities will include building the necessary business and technical relationships with customers and partners to impact new AISPL business in India, and drive the day-to-day interactions with prospects in order to build long-term business relationships for AISPL in India.
- Develop opportunity strategies, win strategies, proactively determine shaping activities and implement them.
- Work with the broader in-country industry advisors / consultants, industry bodies and others that influence procurement environment in India to shape and develop it in the longer term.
- Support new business development by generating pipeline of strategic opportunities
- Develop and implement plans to enhance the probability of winning handpicked strategic opportunities and pursue to win
- Identify common blockers across opportunities and address them programmatically
- Support partner strategy, pricing, determine compliance to legal terms and conditions, and orchestrate RFx (RFIs, RFPs,
- Tenders, market surveys etc.) responses for AISPL.
- Work with public sector customers and Business Development teams at AISPL to influence mindshare for strategic opportunities in Central and State governments, healthcare, education, and not for profit organisations
- Work with the AISPL field and partner teams, along with engineering teams, to close strategic business at a rapid rate across the public sector in India.
- Strong gravitas to engage with senior officials, customers, and influencers to drive change
- Must have a good understanding of public sector procurement and contract mechanisms
- Must have the ability to work effectively across internal and external organizations
- Self-motivated with a great sense of urgency and follow-through
- Fluent in written and spoken English
- Excellent communicator who can quickly earn the respect of the team and customers
- Exposure to complex deal management
Qualification & Experience:
- University degree or equivalent experience
- 12 plus years of business development, pursuit or consulting experience in the technology industry
- Extensive background in IT and or commercial / public sector pursuit management to identify, shape and lead competitive procurement
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Other
Job Location: Noida, Uttar Pradesh, IN
Application Deadline: N/A