The Google Cloud Platform team helps customers transform and build what’s next for their business — all with technology built in the cloud. Our products are engineered for security, reliability and scalability, running the full stack from infrastructure to applications to devices and hardware. Our teams are dedicated to helping our customers — developers, small and large businesses, educational institutions and government agencies — see the benefits of our technology come to life. As part of an entrepreneurial team in this rapidly growing business, you will play a key role in understanding the needs of our customers and help shape the future of businesses of all sizes use technology to connect with customers, employees and partners.
- Create and deliver best practices recommendations, tutorials, blog articles, sample code, and technical presentations adapting to different levels of key business and technical stakeholders.
- Be a trusted technical advisor to customers and solve complex Cloud Mainframe migration challenges.
- Travel up to 30% and frequently use video conferencing for in-region for meetings, technical reviews, and onsite delivery activities.
- Experience coding/scripting in Java, Python, or similar languages
- Experience with mainframe technologies (e.g., COBOL, JCL, RPGLE, PL/1), and experience troubleshooting clients’ technical issues
- 2 years of experience managing internal or client-facing projects to completion
Qualification & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, a related technical field, or equivalent practical experience in cloud architecture software engineering
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Other
Job Location: Vellore, Tamil Nadu, IN
Application Deadline: N/A