In this role, you will specialize in the consulting, program management, governance, and orchestration of large-scale cloud engagements. You’ll support both customer and internal team delivery and execution of our programs. You will bring expertise in planning and executing the governance of cloud adoption, IT transformation, and/or cloud migrations. You’ll also understand enterprise IT and cloud technologies.
Google Cloud provides organizations with leading infrastructure, platform capabilities and industry solutions. We deliver enterprise-grade cloud solutions that leverage Google’s cutting-edge technology to help companies operate more efficiently and adapt to changing needs, giving customers a foundation for the future. Customers in more than 150 countries turn to Google Cloud as their trusted partner to solve their most critical business problems.
- Manage the risks, issues and actions for the account(s) and regularly track them to meet the expected outcomes and timelines, building mitigation plans as the program evolves.
- Lead the program management of multi-functional Google Cloud Professional Services projects, covering program planning, delivery assurance and verification, tracking and reporting, and risk and mitigation planning.
- Manage the deployment of cloud based distributed virtualized infrastructure solutions according to complex customer requirements and implementation best practices.
- Work with customer technical leads, client executives, and partners to manage and deliver successful implementations of cloud solutions becoming an advisor to decision makers throughout the engagement.
- Interact with sales teams, partners, and customer technical stakeholders to manage project scope, priorities, deliverables, risks/issues, and timelines for successful client outcomes.
- Experience working with a cross-functional, geographically dispersed team and customer base and collaborating with channel partners, systems integrators, and third-party developers to deliver high-impact solutions
- Ability to quickly learn, understand, and work with technologies, methodologies, and solutions in the cloud/IT technology space
- Understanding of the broader cloud marketplace and the differentiators of various cloud offerings in mainframe modernization
- Experience leveraging quantitative assessment and analysis for decision-making and prioritization
Qualification & Experience:
- 3 years of experience in digital transformation of mainframe modernization projects for global organizations
- Experience in program management, client service, and/or management consulting
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Other
Job Location: Tiruchirappalli, Tamil Nadu, IN
Application Deadline: N/A