Cognizant’s MLEU Consulting team has open opportunities for Consultant / Senior Consultant designations, in its Industrial and Process consulting practice. We are a team of advisory consultants and product managers working for global Industrial and Process Manufacturing clients to create significant business value. The team leverages their technology savviness, functional expertise to lead and execute digital transformation initiatives.
- Define New System Requirements/Capabilities
- Elicitation of functional requirements, working with client stakeholders
- Create the product vision and roadmap which accomplishes the goal of the vision.
- Work closely with Architecture, UX and Engineering Teams to support and share knowledge of FRs and NFRs, assist in critical decision making across the lifecycle
- Define Business Process flows
- Work alongside the client business counterpart and acts as bridge between the engineering scrum teams and the business team.
- Gathers, manages, and prioritizes the product backlog.
- Tracks progress towards the release of a product.
- Execute digital transformation engagements / projects
- Ensure successful delivery of project / engagements
- Business analysis and requirements gathering
- Exposure to Industrial and Process Industry through core experience or through digital product delivery for Industrial and Process Manufacturing clients
- Experience in agile methodology as a product owner or scrum master
- Strong presentation and communication skills
- Good problem-solving skills with ability to address unstructured business problems
Qualification & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree required; MBA preferred
- 3 to 10 years of professional experience
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Visakhapatnam, IN
Application Deadline: N/A