Cognizant (Nasdaq-100: CTSH) is one of the world’s leading professional services companies, transforming clients’ business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant is ranked 185 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world. Learn how Cognizant helps clients lead with digital at www.cognizant.com or follow us @Cognizant.
- Ensure Business analysis, Impact analysis, Gap analysis and System analysis are done to a high standard on defined projects and continuous improvement initiatives.
- Play a key role in ensuring delivery from offshore centre from vendor partners is on time and of high quality as per agreed SLAs
- Gather detailed, specific, accurate, unambiguous business requirements and functional specifications.
- Assist with production support activities, when necessary, to help identify and resolve escalated production issues.
- Good technical skills
- Experience on the full life cycle of a project, and masteries typical project documents and documents (BRD, RTM, test cases, runbooks…)
- Ability to read/write base SQL/Oracle syntax and base understanding of databases (joins, tables…)
- Capacity to interact with multiple stakeholders including Business and IT
- Excellent analytical and communication skills
- Knowledge/expertise in Regulatory reporting, Lending, Payments and Card & Payments.
- Knowledge of and experience with agile/scrum way of working
Qualification & Experience:
- Preferred Educational Qualification – B.E, MBA
- Min 3 Years’ experience in BA skill
- Good to have certification like CAIIB, NCFM (Capital Market Modules), FRM (GARP), PRM (PRMIA), etc,
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Pune, Maharashtra, IN
Application Deadline: N/A