- Receivables Management Manage and deliver portfolio indicators including 30 plus delinquency, NPA management.
- Achieve Baseline Collection Efficiency (CE) Targets rolled out for the State/Region and Improve Upon.
- Analyzing the existing strategies and bringing in new strategies, if required.
- Keep all members of the team informed of issues affecting the success of the business.
- Bucket wise resolution rates to be monitored Achieve Baseline Collection Efficiency (CE) Targets rolled out People Management
- Ensure optimum staff Hiring in line with approved ACRs Tracking and analyzing productivity of the team members.
- Understanding of Training need & to ensure relevant training for all team members Process Management All Banks process to be adhered to in totality in Unit performance
- Uploading of trails on web collections Agency management (HDB) as per banks processes CRM resolutions within defined TAT and process Increase Digital Payments to reduce cost.
- Personal development Build and maintain relationship with peers, superiors and clients.
- Giving motivation to the team and ensuring high morale.
- Should possess good communication skills
- Should be able to handle deadlines and compliance items
- Good leadership quality and moulding and supporting the team for desired results as per management expectations(for agencies/off-rolls staff)
- Sufficient hands on work experience of min. 2 years and above in financial industry
- Should have managed a team of agencies staff/outsourced staff demonstrating high level of competence.
- Should be mature enough to handle people in pressurized situations and ensure targets /deadlines met.
- Should be mature enough to handle customer and agency executives/vendors pressurized situations and ensure targets /deadlines
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Other
Job Location: Nagpur, Maharashtra, IN
Application Deadline: N/A