- Participate in the periodic training needs analysis for customer service skills across IFS and AO&CS
- Assist in the development and rollout of timely as well as effective & innovative Advanced Customer Service training solutions to address the above stated gaps across IFS and AO&CS (every quarter). This would require training to be done at stations & bases across the network (every quarter)
- To be aware of the developments in the field of learning (especial focus to Customer Service) through research and networking.
- Participate in the development and updation of Customer Service Procedures for IFS as well as AO&CS
- Responsible for ensuring that Ab Intio batches attend timely & effective Basic Customer Service training within defined timelines & standards
- Upskill & develop self on related professional skills
- Be available to the Human Resources Recruitment during preliminary interview phases for Cabin Attendants and Airport Operations
- Successfully undertake Grooming Train The Trainer program and assist the CLD grooming team in conducting grooming audits/training, as required, across the IndiGo network
- Ensure that all new hire staff (AO&CS) attend Basic Customer Service training within 1 month of joining
- Ensure the processing and consolidation of all training records pertaining to Customer Service Training.
- Multiskill self into any other related softskills as required by the organization and at the discretion of the Manager – CLD (Soft Skills & Leadership Training)
- Duties are not limited to the above and some duties can be delegated at the discretion of the Manager – CLD (Soft Skills & Leadership Training)
- Will be expected to travel across the network to perform responsibilities of as Instructor Customer Service Training and as required by the Manager – CLD (Soft Skills & Leadership Training).
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Airlines and Aviation
Job Location: Gurgaon, Haryana, IN
Application Deadline: N/A