Website DBS Bank
DBS Bank Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India 2 months ago 41 applicants
Full-time · Associate
10,001+ employees · Banking
See how you compare to 41 applicants. Try Premium for free
- Defining end to end integration architecture and solution design aligning defined guidelines to meet business requirements, budget and strategic roadmap for applications used by various Business Units across DBS India
- Ensuring non-functional aspect like high availability, scalability, security, performance, resiliency, cloud readiness, instrumentation & monitoring etc of eco partner integration are well crafted in architecture and design produced and are validated before & after implementation of application / enhancement / initiative / project etc.
- Liaising with various System Owners, Development & Delivery Teams, Business, Operations, Legal & Compliance, Information Security, etc stakeholders and Internal Governance bodies to ensure they agree with the proposed architecture & solution design
- Resolving technical issues/gaps identified at any stage of application SDLC or BAU
- Should be able to Support and Architect Lending Ecosystems including decision engines, Originating Systems, Transaction Systems and Report / Data Warehousing Systems
- Clear understanding for settlement / reconciliation and various operational processes.
- Must be able to communicate/ Participate into discussions involving analysis with peers, stakeholders and senior management
- Perform analysis of data to create performance reporting and cross-section views of various performance factors.
- Understand the system process flow of the primary business processes.
- It gives a clear picture of the functionality map and the applications footprint of various applications across the map.
- Should have an understanding and experience in managing large projects.
- Ability to analyse data and create relevant reports providing various views of business operations
Qualification & Experience:
- Should have prior experience of Integrating and Interacting various eco-partners within India
- Knowledge of regulatory requirements highly desirable
- Desirable HIGH Experience on Product Life Cycle with banking products, including switch, payment systems and Originating Systems
- Minimal 10-15 years of experience for supporting Technology and Business Facing roles
- Desirable to have worked for minimal 3 years with IT infrastructure Support.
Company: DBS Bank
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Other
Job Location: Madurai, Tamil Nadu, IN
Application Deadline: N/A