Website DBS Bank
Lead the Treasury Sales business catering to SME clients for Western region Centralised product office for treasury SME – devising the strategy for onboarding and delivering of T&M solution to SME clients. Structure solutions to optimise currency and interest rates risk management for clients
- Delegate tasks and achieve daily, weekly, and monthly goals
- Focus on continuous improvement with identification & implementation of initiatives to optimize / automate existing processes
- Analyze existing operations and schedule training sessions and meetings to discuss improvements
- Update work schedules and perform troubleshooting as required
- Keep up to date with industry trends and developments
- Determine project requirements and develop work schedules for the team
- Liaise with team members, management, and internal clients/vendors to ensure projects are completed on time as per standards
- Identify risks and form contingency plan
- Effective communication skills.
- Experience in working on technology projects, vendor management, stakeholder management, etc.
Qualification & Experience:
- Overall understanding of banking processes,
- Specific knowledge of at least one banking domain such as Payments, Collections, Trade, Core banking, or even Retail banking.
- Exposure to projects in Regulatory reporting, Financial reporting or Compliance domains would be a significant advantage
Company: DBS Bank
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Other
Job Location: Eluru, Andhra Pradesh, IN
Application Deadline: N/A