It takes high-caliber people with passion, energy and commitment to create and deliver technologies that drive human progress. So we need exceptional people to find that talent. The Talent Acquisition (TA) team within Human Resources is responsible for promoting a positive image of Dell Technologies and recruiting new people to our global team. We take into account complex factors to build talent acquisition strategies that achieve business objectives while ensuring a high-quality experience for candidates and business partners. Alongside forecasting hiring needs, undertaking interviews and conferring job offers, we advise business leaders on the talent strategy and deliver all TA metrics.
Join us to do the best work of your career and make a profound social impact as a Talent Acquisition Analyst on our TA team in Bangalore.
- Deliver year-over-year performance improvement against core metrics that drive optimum recruiting execution including quality of hire, cost-per-hire, agency usage, Diversity mix etc.
- Support the full talent acquisition lifecycle by performing the following duties: Accessing hiring demand, Sourcing, screening & interviewing candidates
- Deliver comprehensive candidate pools through aggressive sourcing channels including, but not limited to professional network, Direct sourcing, social media, employee referrals and competitor mapping.
- Provide exemplary experience to hiring managers and candidates.
- Can effectively communicate with all levels of the organization. Excellent communication skills.
- Proven experience in partnering with business leaders on recruitment strategy
- Proven ability to work in a fast-paced environment; recognize and react to changing business needs.
Qualification & Experience:
- Graduate with at least 2 to 4 years of experience in Recruitment. Preferably a Postgraduate
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Other
Job Location: Mangalore, Karnataka, IN
Application Deadline: N/A