Join us as a Software Senior Engineer on our Engineering development team in Pune to do the best work of your career and make a profound social impact.
Data Protection Division works towards Protecting Enterprise level Customer data against Data Loss / Data Unavailability. This unit is responsible for providing Data Protection Solution (acorss On-Prem, Public Cloud, Hybrid Cloud) that ensures Enterprise Policy Driven / On demand Data Backup and Restore. Be it physical servers, VMs, Applications, Filesystems, DBs – all are protected with consistency.
- Understands and adheres to cost/delivery/quality targets established during the program design phase.
- Provides technical expertise by independently determining and developing approaches to solutions for a wide range of complex software engineering problems.
- Assignments may include new products as well as upgrades, and enhancements or fixes to existing products.
- Collaborates well with other engineers and other engineering groups, voluntarily shares information.
- Works effectively with cross-functional and/or global teams, readily shares information with others
- Experience in perl and python scripting.
- Experience for Unix/Linux commands.
- Experience in Design Patterns.
- Experience in debugging on Distributed systems.
- Experience in C++, Data structure and Algorithms.
- Experience in virtualization technologies like vmware ESxi.
- Experience with Agile SDLC methodology.
- Experience in multithreading and other operating system concepts.
- Excellent communication skills
Qualification & Experience:
- 10+ years of professional experience in engineering or product management.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Software Engineering, Computer Science, Information Systems, Information Technology, or similar.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Other
Job Location: Visakhapatnam, Andhra Pradesh, IN
Application Deadline: N/A