Dell provides the technology that transforms the way we all work and live. But we are more than a technology company — we are a people company. We inspire, challenge and respect every one of our over 100,000 employees. We also provide them with unparalleled growth and development opportunities. We can’t wait for you to discover this for yourself as a Technical Content Developer on our Networking Solutions Information Design and Development team in Chennai, India.
Ground-breaking products deserve to be accompanied by world-class technical information. Dell customers expect nothing less. That’s where our Technical Content Development team comes in. Working side-by-side with editors and illustrators, subject matter experts and stakeholders, the team creates clear, concise and easy-to-understand content for multiple channels. It takes an ability to research, analyze and synthesize complex subject matter. And it’s all underpinned by an understanding of how our technologies work and how they benefit customers.
- Innovation – Team members who can think analytically and creatively, cultivate our entrepreneurial drive and remain flexible and open-minded.
- Results – Team members who are accountable, persevere in the spirit of our commitments, think strategically and lead with energy.
- Customer commitment – Team members who listen to our customers and treat each interaction as a chance to solve a problem and create a raving fan.
- Enthusiastic collaboration – Team members who value differences, challenge convention, and recognize others’ achievements and successes.
- Integrity – Team members who play to win – the right way – every day, show courage to speak up and pride themselves on being honest, transparent and trustworthy.
- Understanding of the software development lifecycle
- Excellent problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Experience learning technical hardware and software quickly and deeply
- Experience with and knowledge of networking technologies, storage networking technologies, or other similarly complex HW/SW systems
- Demonstrated experience writing clear instructions in English, with samples available
- Experience documenting complex technologies for a technical audience
- Ability to collaborate successfully with stakeholders and to learn new technologies quickly
Qualification & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree
- Min of 3+ years to 6 years of relevant work experience.
- Advanced degrees or studies
- Experience working with a DITA/XML-based authoring system
- Experience working in an agile development environment
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Other
Job Location: Chennai, Tamil Nadu, IN
Application Deadline: N/A