Our Engineering Project Management professionals lead cross-functional product design and development teams to create and introduce game-changing new products and solutions with a global remit. The role focuses on the complete lifecycle, ensuring each offering provides the right features, experience, quality, schedule, cost, continuity of supply, service capability, and financials. The responsibilities span plan, develop, launch, and sustain phases, and consist in driving all aspects of our programs across global development centers and multiple lines of business. It is a fascinating and incredibly varied area.
Join us as an Engineering Project Manager at Dell Technologies in Santa Clara, CA, to do the best work of your career and make a profound social impact.
- Drive program schedule and content commitments between Engineering, Product Management, and Internal and External stakeholders.
- Identify and resolve risks, dependencies, and scope changes.
- Plan, coordinate program objectives and planning activities with relevant and geographically distributed stakeholders for phase gate exits.
- Measure project performance using appropriate systems, tools, and techniques.
- Maintain engagement with technical and business stakeholders to ensure strategy and execution alignment.
- Build a team environment of collaboration, cooperation, and open communication.
- Work with internal and external contributors to track and report on the status to executive leadership and management teams.
- Meet budget objectives by forecasting requirements, planning procurement activities, and analyzing variances.
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office, Jira, and Confluence.
- Must be a self-starter, collaborative and robust team player.
- Strong understanding of program management, phase/gate, and tools.
- Solid organizational skills, including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills.
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal communication skills.
- Educational background with BS or master’s in business or Computer science.
- 5+ years of program management experience with technical integrated programs and global cross functional teams.
Qualification & Experience:
- PMI Certification a plus
- Knowledge of Agile Methodologies
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Other
Job Location: Chennai, Tamil Nadu, IN
Application Deadline: N/A