Dell Global Analytics is all about breaking new ground to enable businesses to answer their most urgent questions. Pioneering massively parallel data-intensive analytic processing, our mission is to develop a whole new approach to generating meaning and value from petabyte-scale data sets and shape brand new methodologies, tools, statistical methods and models. What’s more, we are in collaboration with leading academics, industry experts and highly skilled engineers to equip our customers to generate sophisticated new insights from the biggest of big data. You will work with the Risk Intelligence And Analytics Team to digitally transform internal audit processes and decision support systems to achieve our objectives.
Join us as a Risk IntelligenceAdvisor on our Analytics team in Remote-India to do the best work of your career.
- Leadership presentations
- Simplifies and standardizes reports at regular intervals.
- Define and determine metrics definitions from a global perspective
- Create statistical models to predictanalyze enterprise risk themes
- Formulate conclusions and provides summary analysis and interpretation for leadership.
- Work on Business Intelligence and analytics using multiple technologies (Microsoft Business Intelligence Suite (SSIS, SSRS,) MS SQL Server, )
- Monitors industry trends
- Consults with business to identify new reports or data needs to support business decisions.
- Drive analytics projects to optimize processes, proactively monitoring and managing data design tenets ensuring data quality.
- Designs, drives and implements reporting to support the business Collaborates with other groups.
- Provides feedback to help improve processes
- Independently set up ETL workflows and perform data movements.
- Leverage R and Python to build data science models.
- Participate in the solution design, implementation, and maintenance of BI solutions
- Understanding of SQL Database development is a must.
- Expertise in optimizing queries and ETL tasks involving large amounts of data.
- Strong communications and presentation skills, with the ability to articulate technical problems and solutions to both technical and non-technical stakeholders
Qualification & Experience:
- Knowledge of additional database technologies like, Oracle, Teradata, Greenplum and MongoDB.
- Experience with SQL, Python, R and visualization tools (Tableau/Power Bi).
- 5 to 8 years of experience in the using data technologies to deliver cutting-edge business intelligence solutions
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Other
Job Location: Hubli, Karnataka, IN
Application Deadline: N/A