When you’re creating technologies that drive human progress, nothing short of the highest standards of quality will do. Our Quality Control team within Production is more than equal to the challenge of ensuring we comply with GMP, ISO and other requirements. We develop and drive quality metrics while managing the design and installation of quality control processes, procedures and statistical techniques. We’re so skilled in conducting build audit, enhanced functional testing or customer audit that we also deliver training on quality assurance systems to colleagues.
Join us to do the best work of your career and make a profound social impact as a Senior Specialist Quality control on our Process Engineering team in Sriperumbudur.
- Primarily to support running of factory by resolving conveyor & rotating equipment breakdowns, delivering maintenance, reactive and proactive maintenance work in rotating shift.
- Responsible for New line setup through systematic approach of equipment integration
- Responsible of designing and troubleshooting robotics and automation, through vision system, OCR & PLC programming in rotating shift
- Compliant with Lean & ISO standards
- Design scalable and fast web applications, Experience in the field of Machine Learning, Computer Vision Deep Learning & OCR solutions, object detection algorithms
- Handle multiple strategic projects
- Experience in creating software & executing automation scripts using open source tools (VB,SQL,Python)
- Experience in robotics programming and PLC automation interface
- Strong understanding of PLC troubleshooting & new program development
Qualification & Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in electrical engineering
- Deep knowledge on Auto CAD for new & existing line design concept
- 2 to 5 Years of related experience
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Other
Job Location: Salem, Tamil Nadu, IN
Application Deadline: N/A