We are looking for dynamic professionals that are looking to broaden their careers by learning tax and Oracle. As you build your career with us to become a future innovative Oracle Tax Solution Architect, you will be helping our clients to design, develop and implement systems architecture that best meets their business needs, in the rapidly changing tax and legal landscape.
- Working with the project team to document new requirements, participate in system design, system integration testing and conduct user testing
- Working with Oracle Support to address system issues/bugs and present a workable solution which addresses the client’s requirement
- Working alongside the project team to assess the key tax touchpoints across the end-to-end business processes for their clients’ particular needs
- Mentoring and assisting junior colleagues in the team
- Participate in development and delivery of training sessions either to the client or internally across the team
- Working effectively in diverse teams within an inclusive team culture where people are recognized for their contribution
- Ability to think logically in solving problems and to present recommendations in a clear and concise form as part of the ongoing Customer Support
- Able to follow up with oracle support to flag/fix issues – conduct OWC to explain problems and discuss workarounds.
- Proficient in planning work as per deadline and working with team to complete within stipulated deadline.
- Proficient in preparing client-ready project deliverables i.e. requirement documents, configuration documents, functional specifications, test scripts and training manual/SOPs.
- Require basic accounting knowledge and understanding of regime to rate flow in Oracle Fusion/eBusiness Suite.
- Familiarity with business finance processes such as order-to-cash, procure-to-pay, fixed assets and record-to-reporting.
- Has basic knowledge of data/configuration migration and usage of various oracle tools e.g. ADFDi, Desktop Intergrator and FBDi templates to upload configurations/migrate data in Fusion.
- Ability to analyze client requirements and suggest appropriate solution/workarounds in oracle.
- Client facing experience will be a plus i.e. experience of handling client on day to day basis while working on implementation cycles.
Qualification & Experience:
- Proficiency in Oracle Fusion (experience of 3-7 years in Fusion preferred) and/or Oracle eBusiness Suite.
- Experience in project implementation lifecycle (requirements gathering, design, build, test, go-live and support) with at least 2 end-to-end implementation experience in Fusion.
- Full time Masters/Bachelor’s in Engineering/Finance/Accounts or equivalent from reputed University
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Visakhapatnam, Andhra Pradesh, IN
Application Deadline: N/A