In our Risk Assurance team you’ll build and nurture positive working relationships with teams and clients with the intention to exceed client expectations
- Assist client in identifying and evaluating business and technology risks, internal controls which mitigate risks, and related opportunities for internal control improvement
- Facilitate use of technology-based tools or methodologies to review, design and/or implement products and services
- Assist in the selection and tailoring of approaches, methods and tools to support service offering or industry projects
- Understand clients’ business environment and basic risk management approaches
- Must have Excellent English skills, excellent presentation skills, excellent soft-skills
- Must have hands on experience on regulatory requirements / international standards (SSAE / ISAE / SOX, PCI, ISO 27001) and good practices (COSO, COBIT) relating to information security.
- Knowledge of ERP’s like SAP / OFIN / JDE / etc and their native application controls will be preferred.
- Automated Controls, IT Risk consulting or any other regulatory /compliance audits
Qualification & Experience:
- B.E/B.Tech in Computer Science, Information Technology or related fields. Chartered Accountant and/or MBA with Finance/IT
- Must have 1 – 7 years of experience in the areas of IT audits, SOX/ ICFR / IFC / SAS 70 / SSAE / SOC, IT Financial Audit and Business
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu, IN
Application Deadline: N/A