The Insight is being set up in NSE BSO to create a new offshore capability to service client-orientated requirements from the four service lines in Deloitte, to leverage economies of scale and accelerate our speed to market. A central capability providing bid-winning, relationship-building market intelligence and research during the pre-engagement and engagement phases of the client relationship.
- Conduct exhaustive secondary research across proprietary databases such as Factiva, OneSource, Thomson Research, Bloomberg etc. and presenting outputs in MS PowerPoint/MS Word
- The professional needs to support, develop, write, and deploy thought leadership projects. The professional will need to assist with developing research ideas, frame hypotheses, analyse quantitative data, synthesize findings, and demonstrate strong writing, communication, and presentation skills
- Coordinate with senior members in the team and produce research reports
- Extend ongoing support (or lead) to a business unit strategy initiative around business development, knowledge management, quality, process improvement etc
- Be responsible for the quality of the projects delivered and completion of projects within stipulated timelines.
- Help develop key intelligence questions and design a research approach and story board using Mintos/industry specific methodologies to address these questions
- General understanding of the management consulting environment
- Flair for creative problem solving, flexibility to manage multiple projects, and prioritization
- Knowledge and working experience in other analysis tools like MS Access, MS Excel (macros), SPSS, SQL, Tableau, PowerBI, R, and Python will be added advantage
- Proficiency PowerPoint, Excel, Word, Outlook are essential
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong analytical and logical reasoning abilities
Qualification & Experience:
- Science, Engineering, or Business graduate; Masters and MBAs will be preferred.
- 3-5 years of experience in business research preferably in a KPO set up / professional services firm
- Experience of working with corporate brand guidelines and templates
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Tiruppur, Tamil Nadu, IN
Application Deadline: N/A