Website Shapoorji Pallonji
- Understand and analyze the complete scope of work, in terms of technically and contractually.
- Preparation of project cost estimation, Master procurement schedules, Cash flows, and monitor revenue and cost against project schedule.
- Review contract Agreement, Drawings, BOQs and prepare project data sheet, Risk Analysis.
- Ensuring proper recording at site of delays in physical progress, invoice realization, variations & claims, time extension, etc., maintenance of such data at RO and review of the same.
- Reviewing key sub-contract work orders and advising on any potential adverse conditions.
- Ensuring timely receipt of Practical Completion Certificate, closure of final bills & claims, return of contractual guarantees, receipt of Final Completion Certificate and contractual closure of project in all respects.
- Compiling backup documentation for any Dispute resolution/ Arbitration proceedings, in consultation with Regional head and CA Head at HO.
- Ensuring compliance with all contractual & statutory requirements of project till closure.
- Formulating claims for variations, price escalation, extension of time, compensation for extended stay, etc.
- Periodic contractual review of all projects in the region and management reporting through quarterly Project Execution Matrix and Project Closure reports.
- 7 years in the field of contracts administration on large projects.
- Proficiency in computer applications.
- Direct exposure to Arbitration process and proceedings will be highly desirable.
- Knowledge of SAP, MSP, Primavera etc.
- Knowledge & understanding of Contract & Arbitration Acts and Case Laws.
Qualification & Experience:
- B.E/B.Tech. (Civil) with minimum 7 years of experience from a reputed institute with good academic performance.
Company: Shapoorji Pallonji
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Hyderabad, Telangana, IN
Application Deadline: N/A