As the Director and Global Head of Product Partnerships, Music and Premium you will report to YouTube’s Vice President of Global Product Partnerships and will lead our team’s efforts to drive subscriber growth by striking partnerships to support the subscriber acquisition and retention goals for YouTube Music Premium and YouTube Premium, as well as partnerships that support the broader Music division.
At YouTube, we believe that everyone deserves to have a voice, and that the world is a better place when we listen, share, and build community through our stories. We work together to give everyone the power to share their story, explore what they love, and connect with one another in the process. Working at the intersection of cutting-edge technology and boundless creativity, we move at the speed of culture with a shared goal to show people the world. We explore new ideas, solve real problems, and have fun — and we do it all together.
- Be the main YouTube point of contact for Google India, sit on country cross-functional management teams, build relationships with the functional leaders across Google and advocate for YouTube internally.
- Engage with Google Ad Sales on business generation challenges and opportunities to improve country business performance.
- Align with Google partner management teams to ensure coordination with One Google partners across Ad Sales, Cloud and YouTube etc.
- Manage and lead a team of country Strategic Partnership Managers to achieve Content Partnerships OKRs in collaboration and alignment with local product teams.
- Lead the cross-functional teams to create annual country plans and joint OKRs (within and outside of annual country plans) that are aimed at growing the YouTube user-base and partner ecosystems.
- Plan and utilize allocated budget and headcount in adherence to vertical plans and country priorities.
- Ability to effectively influence and communicate cross-functionally with all levels of management within Google and to effectively operate with high flexibility in a fast-paced, constantly-evolving team environment.
- Demonstrated operations and people management aptitude with an ability to build, motivate and mentor teams.
- Demonstrable success developing team members. Excellent communication skills and creative problem-solving abilities.
- Project management experience and/or proven ability to deliver across a variety of teams.
Qualification & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 13 years of relevant work experience in the internet/media industry.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Other
Job Location: Nagpur, Maharashtra, IN
Application Deadline: N/A