Applications are invited from eligible executives for appointment to the post of Managing Director for Energy Efficiency Services Limited to be posted at the Corporate Office of EESL
- He is responsible for the effectiveness of the organization in the pursuit of the company’s current objectives, including the recovery of the outstanding dues from various Govt/Private Customers.
- The MD will be the functional and administrative head of EESL and will be fulltime Director and member of the Board of
- Directors of EESL. The MD, EESL will function under the direct control and supervision of Board.
- MD will be responsible for all the activities of the organization including personnel, financial and commercial management, corporate planning and project implementation etc.
- The job involves liaison with the Central/State Government authorities, Bilateral and Multilateral bodies like World Bank,
- ADB, KFW, AFD, etc, and other agencies including implementation partners
- The MD will be responsible for overall business development of EESL and will have the responsibility of supervision of the functioning of the all department of EESL. This will also include EESL operations outside India in UK, Saudi Arabia, Thailand, etc
- Applicants from the Armed forces of the Union holding a post of the level of Major General in the Army or equivalent rank in Navy/Air Force
- Applicants from State Public Sector Enterprise (SPSE) should be at Board level position.
- Applicants from Private Sector should be at senior management or Board level position.
Qualification & Experience:
- Applicants with Technical/MBA qualification and those with qualification matching the responsibilities above, in particular
international business and relations will have added advantage.
- Persons having experience in Energy Efficiency/ Energy Audit will be preferred.
- Applicants should possess adequate experience at a senior level of management in a large organization of repute in the Energy Sector.
- The applicants must have an experience of at least 3 years in the Energy Sector of the last 10 years.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Other
Job Location: Faridabad, Delhi, IN
Application Deadline: N/A