Manage the commercialisation (Emirates.com and OTA) of the E-Commerce, Skywards and Partnerships effort for communication, interaction and purchasing services via the Internet. This includes the development and implementation of strategic business plans to support and achieve the commercial e-commerce & Skywards objectives and ensuring adequate customer service is delivered.
- Develop, implement and drive the online strategic business plan to provide direct sales channel revenue and to achieve distribution cost savings, ensuring recommendations are sought from Sales Managers and that business cases introduce and/or review the pricing strategy to provide a value proposition to the channel.
- Manage local online commercial relationships within the Affiliate Marketing Program and Online Travel Agents and leverage these to identify new revenue streams and increase sales conversions.
- Implement commercial contracts and ensure that these, and existing agreements, are maintained and administered in a professional manner.
- Manage and ensure local incentive payments or trigger threshold payments to Online Travel Agents, Affiliate Networks and CUGO partners dealt with promptly.
- Plan, develop and manage local promotional online sales campaigns using online sales force tools i.e. CUGO.
- Work with Corporate Communications to market these offers across all advertising mediums including Search Engine Marketing.
- Provide post tactical campaign analysis with recommended application of learning to future campaigns.
- Enable the implementation of all new online features, sales tools, fulfilment and payment processes and ensure that they are customer focused and in place according to guidelines Plan and lead a local E-Communication strategy in line with strategic and tactical sales activity and support its development and implementation with Corporate Communications.
- Be responsible for the management of the local E-database and plan activity including database marketing to engage and achieve maximum reaction
- Plan local database acquisition through viral campaigning with the support of Corporate Communications.
- Review local online travel product developments and provide recommendation of appropriate modification that improves upon the online consumer experience. Review the accuracy and quality of regional web sites.
- Manage the provision of accurate monthly reporting and identify trends and opportunities to engage commercial business factions across Emirates i.e Sales Managers, E-Commerce HQ, Global Leisure Sales, Revenue Optimisation, Skywards and Corporate Communications.
- Ensure that assigned secondary markets are properly serviced from a strategic point of view.
- In cooperation with the local office, design a country strategy, setting KPI’s, continuously review activities, report on performance and actively advise on opportunities leading to higher Online penetration.
- Specific knowledge of the sales environment of an airline/travel industry.
- An understanding of the Internet, E-Commerce, Direct Sales and Marketing.
- An understanding of the internet, e-commerce, direct sales and marketing knowledge would be essential.
- Systematic and logical approach to problem solving and a capacity to work around problems.
- Ability to adapt and respond quickly to a fast changing environment.
- Familiarity with best practices n web-based marketing is essential.
Qualification & Experience:
- Degree or Honours (12+3 or equivalent) in an e-commerce, business or tourism related subject is essential Experience
- 8+ years’ experience in an E-Commerce, marketing or sales capacity.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Other
Job Location: Chennai, Tamil Nadu, IN
Application Deadline: N/A