Applications are invited from the eligible candidates to fill up the following posts in the Information Services (IS) cadres of Employees’ Provident Fund Organization on deputation basis at the following locations :-
- Chief Information
- Security Officer (CISO)
- Chief Technology
- Joint Oswector (1S)
- Deputy Director (1S)
- Assistant Director (1S)
Qualification & Experience:
- Master’s Degree in Computer Applications or Master of Science (Computer Science or Information Technology) from a recognized University or Institute;
- Bachelor of Engineering or Bachelor of Technology (Computer Engineering or Computer Science or Computer Technology or Computer Science and Engineering or Information Technology)from a recognized University or Institute.
- Ten years post qualification experience in relevant areas* of Programming or Information System in a Government Office including such experience in Public Sector Undertaking or Autonomous Body or Statutory body or in any recognized institution. *relevant areas mean one or more out of Database Management or Operating Systems or Network Systems.
- Degree in Computer Applications or Computer Science or Degree in Electronics or Electronics and Communication Engineering from a recognized University.
- Ten years’ experience in Electronic Data Processing out of which at least one year experience should be in actual Programming.
- The Deputation will be governed as per the instructions issued by the Department of Personnel & Training from time to time and also as per the provisions of the Recruitment Rules of the respective cadre and the tenure of deputation will be initially for a period of three (03) years and extendable upto 5S years. The matter of pay and allowances will be governed strictly by the orders of the Central Government for such comparable posts. Preference will be given to the officers whose pay and allowances are governed by the Central Government rules including GPF Rules. The candidates should be holding the analogous post on substantive basis. The appointment in Employees Provident Fund Organization will be further subject to acceptance of the terms and conditions of appointment issued by the Employees Provident Fund Organization, if found necessary. The maximum age limit of the applicant should not be exceeding 56 years as on the closing date of receipt of applications.
- In case the selected official seeks repatriation before completion of two years on deputation, no Transfer TA/DA will be paid on repatriation. Further, if any official seeks repatriation within one year or less, Transfer TA/DA already paid, if any is also liable to be recovered.
- Willing and eligible officers may forward their applications neatly typed in the proforma given in Annexure-I and the advance copy of the application should reach the= designated officer in HRM Division within 30 days from the date of advertisement. A note shalt also be added stating clearly how the candidate finds himself/herself suitable for the post.
- The cadre controlling authority shall forward the application complete in all respect with requisite documents namely APARs, latest Vigilance clearance, Integrity Certificate, list of major/minor penalty imposed, if any, during the last 10 years within 45 days from the date of publication of the advertisement.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Other
Job Location: Jaipur, Rajasthan, IN
Application Deadline: N/A