- 35 years as on 01.08.2022 i.e.., he/she must not have born earlier than 02.08.1986.
- Relaxable by 5 years for SC/ST candidates.
- No age relaxation is applicable for OBC candidates as no vacancy is reserved for OBC category.
- OBC candidates can apply as General candidates.
Qualification & Experience:
- The candidates must have good ACRS for last 05 years and should have unblemished service record till joining the post of ASI/Exe (LDCE) on appointment.
- Graduation from any recognized University.
- Candidate should have completed five years of regular service including basic training in the grade or five years combined regular service as Head Constable/GD, Constable/GD and Constable/TM as on 01.08.2022 as mentioned in Para-2 above.
How to Apply:
Applications of eligible candidates who are posted in the units under the administrative control of DISG Plant or DisG DAE or DOS or Airports or BNs or GBS or SSG or HQRS or in Training Institutions will be forwarded directly to the respective Zonal DisG (Application Receiving Centres) mentioned in Para-3 above by the respective Unit Commanders instead of routing the same through their Zonal DISG. For example, applications in respect of personnel posted in BARC Mumbai, VSSC Thumba and ASG Amritsar will be forwarded directly by the respective Unit Commanders to DIGAWZ Mumbai, DIG/SZ-1 Chennai and DIG/NZ-1 New Delhi respectively instead of routing the same through DIG/DAE, DIG/DOs and DIG/APNZ. Units/Bns/Offices under APS North Zone-1 will forward the applications of eligible candidates of their units/Bns/Offices to DIG/NZ-1 New Delhi. Applications in respect of eligible departmental candidates posted in FHQTS will be forwarded to DIG/NZ-I, New Delhi (ARC) through HQrs Estt Branch. The respective Branch will forward applications of personnel attached with this Directorate, to their respective units from where the same will be forwarded to DIG/NZ-I, New Delhi (ARC) after verifying the service particulars of the candidate. No application will be sent to Recruitment Branch. Unit Commander should ensure that the personnel on Election duty, temporary duty, attachment duty etc should be informed well in time. Forwarding of applications submitted by the individuals is the duty of concerned Unit Commanders.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Other
Job Location: Ahmedabad, Gujarat, IN
Application Deadline: N/A