Applications are invited from candidates meeting the eligibility criteria for empanelment for engagement on Fixed Tenure Contract
- Heavy Equipment Operator
- Driver cum Attender
- Standard X Pass.
- Successfully completed the Certificate Course in Heavy Equipment Operation conducted by FACT Training Centre and certificate issued on or
- License to drive Heavy Goods Motor Vehicle (HGMV) and Heavy Passenger Motor Vehicle (HPMV) with Badge. Driving License and Badge shall be current and valid at every stages of the selection process.
- Note: For the post of Heavy Equipment Operator, License to drive vehicles in the categories of Loader, Excavator, Crane, Fork Lift, Trailer, Agriculture Tractor with Trailer is desired. Candidates without these driving licenses are required to acquire license to drive all these categories of vehicles with in six months of initial engagement.
- Age: Maximum of 35 years and should have completed 18 years as on date of notification ie., should have been born on or between 01.02.1986 &
Terms and Conditions:
- The engagement will be for a term of two years, renewable for a maximum period of 2 spells of one year each, at the discretion of the Management, subject to requirement, performance, assessment etc.
- Engagement is also liable to be terminated by the Management with 15 days’ notice or pay in lieu of notice, at its discretion without assigning any reason.
- Reservation for SC, ST, OBC (NCL), and EWS will be applicable as per Government Directives.
- Relaxation in maximum age limit is permissible up to 5 years for SC/ST candidates and 3 years for OBC (NCL) candidates.
- Eligible applicants shall undergo practical test in driving of (i) Heavy Motor Vehicles and (ii) Heavy Equipments (for post code 1 only). Only those candidates who are successful in the practical test will be eligible to be included in the panel.
- Those candidates who have completed/ are completing Certificate Course in Heavy Equipment Operation by FACT Training Centre and certificate issued from 01.01.2022 need not apply, as they will be considered against further requirements, if any, based on list of such candidates sourced directly from the FACT Training Centre.
- Candidates offered engagement as above will be paid a consolidated pay of Rs.20,000/- per month and an increase of 3% on completion of one year. Leave, ESI, Provident Fund, Shift allowance, TA & DA for duty travel will be applicable based on eligibility, as per Rules of the Company.
- The engagement will be subject to the candidate being medically fit and continuing to be medically fit during the period of contract as per the
standards prescribed by the Company.
- Since the work involves shift working, only male candidates are eligible to apply.
- Interested candidates from the panel may be considered for engagement for periods of shorter duration too, based on requirements of the Company at rates/ terms fixed by the Company for such engagement.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Other
Job Location: Thiruvananthapuram, Kerala, IN
Application Deadline: N/A