The shift incharge would manage the complete store/warehouse making sure that customer orders are processed within the guardrail. Candidates would be managing 6-8 people ensuring that operations run smoothly and metrics are achieved. Managing vendors/transportation is another important activity which is linked to material Inbound & outbound. Expected to build stakeholder relationships, prepare RCA’s, maintaining inventory reco records.
- Managing & Responsible for Hyperlocal Stores’ Operations
- Ensuring Availability at all Stores eg:- store assets, Bags/ POS Machines/ gel packs etc.
- Managing rosters of team members
- Analyzing store level daily Performance
- Handling Customer Escalation Issue, RCA
- Vendor management/Coordination with business,transportation.
- Resolving cash reconciliation pendency at the store Level with 3PL Management Team
- Ensuring Inventory Hygiene & losses Reco.
- Solving day to day operational issues with stores and 3PL
- Shift planning basis Inbound & Outbound volume
- QC check for fresh/low shelf life inventory
- People Management, grooming of team members to scale up.
- Control attrition/Attendance & leave management
- Candidates should speak the local language.
- Graduation is required.
- Should have warehousing exposure – inward, outward operations
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Other
Job Location: Kochi, Kerala, IN
Application Deadline: N/A