Architects at Cleartrip are responsible for driving Technology & Good Practices in Engineering in their respective teams. We are a rapidly growing & constantly improving the organization. We seek very high levels of ownership in all individuals, especially roles like this – ownership of systems in your team and their impact. Going beyond your role & contributing to make the organization & business better is an expectation. Actively participate in development along with team members for as much as 75% of their time, creating modules & systems that can then be treated as a working reflection of the best practices.
- Experiment with new & relevant technologies and tools, and drive adoption while measuring yourself on the impact you are able to create.
- Setting up best practices to help the team achieve the above and constantly thinking about improving technology use are your responsibilities.
- Driving the adoption of these best practices around coding, design, quality, performance in your team.
- Drive technology & tool choices for your team & be responsible for them.
- Being responsible for Scaling, Performance & Quality for the team.
- Active participant in technology forums & represent Cleartrip in external forums.
- Participating in code reviews, design reviews, architecture discussions.
- Responsible for the architecture of your product; ensuring it is aligned to the requirements and the charter.
- Creating architectures & designs for new solutions around existing and new problem spaces at
- Implementation of long term technology vision for your team.
- Quick & Excellent Problem-Solving skills for complex & large-scale problems.
- Exposure to complete product development cycles – From inception to production to scaling up,
- Experience & exposure to a variety of large-scale persistent systems including large databases.
- Very Strong System design and OO skills with a nifty ability to craft clean interfaces and operate at the right levels of abstraction.
- Good knowledge, understanding & experience of working with a large variety of multi-tier architectures. Awareness of pitfalls & use cases for a large variety of solutions.
- Technical Breadth – Exposure to a wide variety of problem spaces, technologies.
- Solid coding skills with the ability to drive teams through massive refactoring exercise & improve coding standards across large codebases.
- Good understanding & experience of high-performance web-scale & real-time response systems.
Qualification & Experience:
- Excellent Mentoring skills – Be the technical mentor to your team.
- 9+ years of the overall experience.
- B Tech or higher in Computer Science or equivalent required.
- Must be comfortable working in fuzzy environments – where boundaries aren’t clearly defined.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Other
Job Location: Hubli, Karnataka, IN
Application Deadline: N/A