The Copywriter should compose longer-form content in clear, concise language that’s conversational enough to read aloud. Also able to develop demand-gen campaigns, blog posts, website copy, banners, emails, social, and sharp, smart headlines that put a ‘fresh’ twist to our products. Because any campaign is as good as the creative.
You’ll craft compelling original content. You’ll refine others’ content and make it better, clearer, more conversational, and more concise. You’ll be creating copy for ads connected to advertising campaigns that drive engagement and, ultimately, revenue. You should be able to write long-form copy and—this is critical—translate business jargon into approachable, conversational English that can explain what we do in line with the tone of Freshworks. You’ll bring a fresh perspective to how we talk to customers about Freshworks’ products and platforms.
- Write engaging copy in a conversational, customer-oriented style.
- Master Freshworks’ brand voice and tone
- Understand advertising craft, and write sharp, smart headlines.
- Monitor current competitors, industry trends, and technology
- Present and sell work. Provide a point of view and express it well
- A reasonable understanding of technology and the cloud
- Knowledge of proper spelling, grammar, and punctuation
- Flexibility and patience in the face of changing methods and objectives
- Strong presentation, communication, and interpersonal skills
- An optimistic attitude, infectious positivity.
Qualification & Experience:
- B.A. in English, Journalism, Communications, or related field
- 1-3 years of experience writing marketing copy. Tech experience helps but isn’t required.
- Experience writing for B2B customers
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Other
Job Location: Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu, IN
Application Deadline: N/A