Assist in developing and implementing goals for the division. Knowledge of other regulatory/ standard setting bodies in India and their mandate. Skills to equate domestic regulatory network with international regulatory framework. Confirmatory assessment process/accreditation process/ laboratory quality management systems.Knowledge of WTO-SPS/TBT and it’s all agreement Tracking department expenditures, if any and identifying problem areas or opportunities for
- Work with the seniors, coordinate and supervise daily operations.
- Ensure compliance with internal policies and other overall planning.
- Monitor attainment of objectives and goals.
- Creating weekly or monthly schedules for employees.
- Create weekly or monthly reports and submit them to the director or other executives.
- Fulfill duties as assigned by the director.
- Organizing division initiatives and making proper arrangements to meet division objectives.
- leading training programs or providing one-on-one training to new hires
- Thorough understanding of FSS Act, Rules and Regulations/ standards made thereunder.
- Proven experience to level of assistant director or other similar position
- Experience in performance and operations management.
- Knowledge of relevant regulations and quality standards.
- Knowledge in MS Office, relational databases and software (e.g. ERP)
- Good communication and public speaking skills.
- Organizational and leadership skills.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Other
Job Location: Chennai, Tamil Nadu, IN
Application Deadline: N/A