As per the Food Safety and Standards Act, 2006, FSSAI is mandated to ensure provision of safe and wholesome food to all 135 crore citizens of the country. The Sections 16 of the FSS Act, 2006 specifically directs the Food Authority to take all such steps to ensure that the public, consumers, interested parties receive rapid, reliable, objective and comprehensive information through appropriate methods and means.
- Coordination with various stakeholders associated with FSSAI for collaborative approaches, partnerships and programs for creating mass awareness around food safety, healthy eating and environmentally sustainable food practices and empower people to make informed choices.
- Prepare and collate reports, documents, base material, research content for various strategy-level meetings internally as well as other line Ministries.
- Coordinate with media outlets to promote various initiatives and campaigns e.g. on radio, TV, websites, magazines and billboards and offline mediums including events/ exhibitions, melas and trade fairs etc., for mass outreach.
- Documentation, compilation and report writing for various IEC activities and campaigns
- Support in execution of various events/ workshops/webinars and ensure coordination with other divisions as well as the Ministry of Health & family Welfare.
- Empanelment and renewal of creative agencies for ensuring timely execution of deliverables.
- creation and updating of content like resource books, guidance documents, brochures and flyers, articles, OPEDs/ interviews from senior management designing of the content in a user friendly format
- Manage day to day media management along with queries from the media while also leading the process of strategic media planning/execution and serving as a key resource for the team
- Support in preparing annual budgets, plan of action and roadmap for the division and coordination with various FSSAI’s internal divisions for compilation of information.
- Any other supporting activities and tasks assigned from time to time.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Other
Job Location: Guwahati, Assam, IN
Application Deadline: N/A