Food Safety and Standards Authority of India (FSSAI) invites applications from bright young men and women from India for Senior (SFFan) and Junior (JFFaN) fellowships under the FSSAI funded project Network for Scientific Co-operation for Food Safety and Applied Nutrition (NetSCoFAN) that will be implemented at different lead institutions across India. The selected
SFFaN and JFFaN will get an opportunity to work under the expert guidance of lead scientist(s) of these lead institutions. Only bonafide Indian citizens are eligible for this fellowship
Terms and Conditions:
- Other terms and conditions will be applicable as per CSIR norms and regulations.
- The emoluments and other allowances will also be governed by the same guidelines.
- Each of the selected candidates would be governed by the rules and regulations of the institutions where they would be placed.
Qualification & Experience:
- First Class Masters or equivalent post graduate degree in Life Sciences/Chemical Sciences / Food Science / Agricultural Postharvest Technology including Apiary / Meat / Egg / Dairy / Fishery.
- should be followed by at least two years of proven post qualification experience in the relevant field : Food Additives, Flavoring, Processing Aids and Material in contact with food, Pesticide, Antibiotic Residue, Contaminant in Food Chain, Nutrition Profiling
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Other
Job Location: Thiruvananthapuram, Kerala IN
Application Deadline: N/A