Distribution of work among the staff as evenly as possible Training helping and advising the staff Management and co-ordination of the work Maintenance of order and discipline in the section Maintenance of a list of residential addresses of the Staff.
- To submit receipts which should be seen by the Branch Officer or higher officers at the dak stage;
- To keep a watch on any hold-up in the movement of dak
- To see that all corrections have been made in the draft before it is marked for issue;
- To indicate whether a clean copy of the draft is necessary;
- To indicate the number of spare copies required;
- To scrutinize the section diary once a week to know that it is being properly maintained.
- To undertake inspection of Assistants’ table to ensure that no paper of file has been overlooked;
- To ensure that cases are not held up at any stage
- To go through the list of periodical returns every week and take suitable action on items requiring attention during next week.
- Any other action which a Section Officer is authorized to take independently.
- Duties in respect of recording and indexing
- To approve the recording of files and their classification;
- To review the recorded file before destruction;
- To order and supervise periodic weeding of unwanted spare copies;
- Ensuring proper maintenance of registers required to be maintained in the section;
- Ensuring proper maintenance of reference books, Office Orders etc. and keep them up-to-date;
- Ensuring neatness and tidiness in the Section;
- Dealing with important and complicated cases himself;
- Ensuring strict compliance with Departmental Security Instructions
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Other
Job Location: Chandigarh, Haryana, IN
Application Deadline: N/A