Food Safety and Standards Authority of India (FSSAI), hereinafter referred to as ‘Food Authority’ is a statutory Body under Ministry of Health and Family Welfare. FSSAI has been created for laying down science based standards for articles of food and to regulate their manufacture, storage, distribution, sale and import to ensure availability of safe and wholesome food for human consumption to citizens of the country. For further strengthening its core competencies, FSSAI invites applications on direct recruitment basis from dynamic, proficient and motivated candidates looking for exciting career opportunities in Food Regulatory System and wanted to be a part of our growth journey
- The maximum age limit specified is applicable to General Category candidates
- Candidates seeking age relaxation will be required to submit necessary certificate(s) in original in the prescribed format by
- Central Government along with photocopies at the time of Interview or at any subsequent stage of the recruitment process as required by FSSAI.
- Food Authority under Direct Recruitment.
- There shall be no maximum age restriction for the departmental candidate for appointment to any post of the
- Date of Birth as recorded in the Matriculation/ Secondary Examination Certificate only will be accepted by the Authority for determining the age and no subsequent request for change will be considered or granted
- Before applying, candidates should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria for the advertised posts.
joined the Authority.
- The Food Authority would allow all the candidates applying for the posts with the requisite fee/intimation charges (wherever applicable) on the basis of the information furnished in the ONLINE application and shall determine their eligibility only at the final stage i.e. document verification or Interview.
- If at any stage, it is found that any information furnished in the ONLINE application is false/ incorrect or if according to the Food Authority, the candidate does not satisfy the eligibility criteria for the post, his/ her candidature will be cancelled and he/she will not be allowed to appear for interview and can be removed from service without notice, if he/she has already
Qualification & Experience:
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Engineering degree in any relevant stream from a reputed university.
- Should have a minimum of sixteen years in the Information Technology industry with at least ten years into large application development.
- Should have at least five years of experience of working with the Government or Public Sector.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Other
Job Location: Bengaluru, Karnataka, IN
Application Deadline: N/A