The Web search team works on critical search features that reside in the Google.com search result page. These involve cutting edge ML and information retrieval techniques around language and text understanding, sophisticated ranking algorithms, building large-scale serving infrastructure, and UI innovation to surface rich structured information in search. The team focuses both on solving important India-specific search problems and technologies that cater to global search features.
- Write client-side code for web-based applications, create fast, easy-to-use, high volume production applications, and develop prototypes.
- Manage individual project priorities, deadlines and deliverables.
- Design, develop, test, deploy, maintain and improve software.
- Optimize web applications to maximize speed and scale.
- Design and implement new user-facing features in Google’s products.
- Demonstrated ability to share knowledge via formal mentoring, reviewing code, reviewing design documents, providing technical talks, teaching classes, or as a consultant on projects.
- Background in computer science, with a focus on data structures, algorithms, and API design.
- Ability to learn other coding languages.
- Experience in working with front end technologies and/or front end frameworks.
Qualification & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, related technical field, or equivalent practical experience.
- 5 years of relevant work experience.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Other
Job Location: Erode, Tamil Nadu, IN
Application Deadline: N/A