We’re looking for an accounting graduate with prior accounting experience. You should have expertise in Accounting Knowledge in Fixed Assets, Intercompany and Month end closing and reporting.
- Performing deliverables aligned on forecast reporting.
- Perform month end accounting, preparation and posting of journals into GL
- Explaining the causes of different cost heads of the various functions and assisting in communicating these to the Onshore partners.
- Critical support for analysis and decision making by providing consolidated snapshot post month end close as per the requirement
- Ability to identify and report variances between Actuals and Forecast/Budget
- Work constantly with the onshore team to resolve any highlighted issues along with owning control
- Perform variance analysis, write commentaries on actuals vs forecast / budgets to identify the key drivers and help the business to make decisions
- Perform management & operational reporting – monthly MIS, Transaction Listings, Flash reports, Expense/FTE reports,
- Monthly performance Dashboard, Revenue reports, consolidated P&L reports, management packs to support of monthly/ quarterly senior leadership meetings
- Flexible to work in the early morning (3.30-4.00 AM IST), also to do extended shifts during month-end/quarter-end
- High standard of integrity, self-confidence to state and support opinions
- Proficient in MS Excel (VLOOKUP, pivot tables) and hands on experience on application- TM1, Oracle discoverer, Cognos
- Proficient in Accounting & Analytical Skills
- Positive demeanor with a focus on continuous process improvement and an open mind to change
- Excellent Communication- Written & Verbal
- Ability to prioritize efficient & be flexible
Qualification & Experience:
- B.Com Graduate
- Excellent Reconciliation, Accounting & Reporting experience
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Noida, Uttar Pradesh,IN
Application Deadline: N/A