We are looking for someone with deep understanding and ability to perform day-to-day operations while maintaining SLA. Solving queries related to cash application and coordinating with customer
- Process cash application functions to invoices at assigned sites ensuring the DRR (Daily Receipt Reconciliation) is completed in a timely, accurate, and confidential manner.
- Identify and rectify unidentified cash and manage end to end process of Cash applications.
- Follow up on customer/internal disputes, customer questions and working between departments to get a resolution.
- Reconcile orders to match customer books, including validating credits or debits and sending them to customer for collection or refund
- Making collection calls to the customers, emailing/faxing invoices or getting hard copies mailed out to customers as per their requests.
- Freshers are eligible
- Strong English language skills (verbal and written)
- Meaningful Experience
- Strong Interpersonal Skills (verbal and written)
Qualification & Experience:
- Graduate in Commerce (B.Com)
- Significant experience in Accounts Receivable/Order to Cash
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Indore, Madhya Pradesh, IN
Application Deadline: N/A