At Google, we follow a simple but vital premise: “Focus on the user and all else will follow.” Google’s Interaction Designers take complex tasks and make them intuitive and easy-to-use for billions of people around the globe. Throughout the design process—from creating user flows and wireframes to building user interface mockups and prototypes—you’ll envision how people will experience our products, and bring that vision to life in a way that feels inspired, refined, and even magical.
Google User Experience (UX) is made up of multi-disciplinary teams of UX Designers, Researchers, Writers, Content Strategists, Program Managers, and Engineers: we care deeply about the people who use our products. The UX team plays an integral part in gathering insights about the attitudes, emotions, and behaviors of people who use our products to inspire and inform design. We collaborate closely with each other and with engineering and product management to create industry-leading products that deliver value for the people who use them, and for Google’s businesses.
- Communicate the user experience at various stages of the design process by using wireframes, flow diagrams, storyboards, mockups, and/or high-fidelity prototypes.
- Collaborate with Engineers, Product Managers, and Researchers in bringing your designs to life.
- Deliver the designs for each release through working with the Engineering team on driving fit-and-finish polish.
- Leverage Google’s design system and design new components and patterns where necessary.
- Collaborate on complex design efforts across multiple products, teams, locations, and timezones at Google.
- Run design sprints and workshops to help the team defining visions and features.
- Effective communication skills, including presentation writing and delivery.
- Track record of strong collaboration with Product Development and Engineering teams.
- Understanding of user-centered design principles.
- Strong familiarity with design tools, graphic formats, and user interface technologies.
Qualification & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Design or related field or equivalent practical experience.
- 5 years of experience in a User Experience (UX) Design role.
- A design portfolio that demonstrates design principles for web and/or mobile platforms.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Other
Job Location: Guntur, Andhra Pradesh, IN
Application Deadline: N/A