The Strategy and Operations organization provides business critical insights using analytics, ensures cross-functional alignment of goals and execution, and helps teams drive strategic partnerships and new initiatives forward. We stay focused on aligning the highest-level company priorities with effective day-to-day operations, and help evolve early stage ideas into future-growth initiatives.
The Cloud Customer Experience (CCE) organization covers a range of functions that are focused on functions which help customers onboard, grow, expand, and ultimately become advocates of Google Cloud. Functionally, this organization includes Consulting, Customer Success, Learning, Customer Insights, and Support.
- Be the source of truth on business performance; create compelling presentations and materials for business reviews and strategy memorandums.
- Generate meaningful insights for the business through analysis and determine and influence where we should focus and how to improve opportunities.
- Track numbers and project plans related to planning, offsites, business reviews, and more.
- Be a trusted advisor to the regional VP for Cloud Customer Experience and their organization.
- Experience in developing strategy memorandums for senior executives.
- Comfort with working in a fast growing, dynamic, and often ambiguous environment.
- Experience managing and influencing a large number of senior stakeholders.
Qualification & Experience:
- 6 years of work experience in an analytical role, either in strategy and operations, management consulting, banking, or B2B enterprise technology companies.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience with generating insights from spreadsheet software
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Other
Job Location: Nellore, Andhra Pradesh, IN
Application Deadline: N/A