Due to the current health crisis related to COVID-19 and the escalating visa/travel restrictions in place, we’re currently unable to extend offers to anyone who cannot work from India due to lockdown visa/travel restrictions, or other restrictive measures until further notice. Consequently, we will be prioritizing candidates who can start in this location by set date as expected. We’re keeping the situation under review and would adjust our position should the restrictive measures be removed later on.
- Design and implement new user-facing features in Google’s products.
- Write client-side code for web-based applications, create fast, easy-to-use, high volume production applications, and develop prototypes.
- Optimize web applications to maximize speed and scale.
- Manage individual project priorities, deadlines and deliverables.
- Design, develop, test, deploy, maintain and improve software.
- Background in computer science, with a focus on data structures, algorithms, and API design.
- Ability to learn other coding languages.
- Demonstrated ability to share knowledge via formal mentoring, reviewing code, reviewing design documents, providing technical talks, teaching classes, or as a consultant on projects.
Qualification & Experience:
- Experience in working with front end technologies and/or front end frameworks.
- 5 years of relevant work experience.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, related technical field, or equivalent practical experience.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Other
Job Location: Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu, IN
Application Deadline: N/A