Businesses that partner with Google come in all shapes, sizes and market caps, and no one Google advertising solution works for all. Your knowledge of online media combined with your communication skills and analytical abilities shapes how new and existing businesses grow. Using your relationship-building skills, you provide Google-caliber client service, research and market analysis. You anticipate how decisions are made, persistently explore and uncover the business needs of Google’s key clients and understand how our range of product offerings can grow their business. Working with them, you set the vision and the strategy for how their advertising can reach thousands of users.
- Educate the market on Google’s advertising solutions.
- Establish and grow executive relationships with digital advertisers and their agencies.
- Analyze data, trends, and client performance; develop solid strategic plans; and prepare and conduct strategic pitches and consultative presentations.
- Contribute strategically to the growth and direction of Google’s products and services.
- Experience building relationships with executives.
- Knowledge of media businesses and management operations.
- Knowledge of media and advertising measurement, attribution, and incrementality solutions and frameworks.
- Excellent business acumen and problem-solving skills.
- MBA or Master’s degree.
- Experience in linear TV, digital video, and streaming video.
Qualification & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 10 years of experience in advertising sales, consulting, marketing, media and entertainment, or related sales.
- 5 years of marketing or sales experience in digital first industries.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Other
Job Location: Madurai, Tamil Nadu, IN
Application Deadline: N/A