As a member of the Google Cloud team, you inspire leading companies, schools, and government agencies to work smarter with Google tools like Google Workspace, Search, and Chrome. You advocate the innovative power of our products to make organizations more productive, collaborative, and mobile. Your guiding light is doing what’s right for the customer, you will meet customers exactly where they are at and provide them the best solutions for innovation. Using your passion for Google products, you help spread the magic of Google to organizations around the world.
- Build and maintain executive relationships with customers, influence long-term strategic direction, and act as a trusted advisor.
- Work towards assigned business and pipeline goals whilst prioritizing an outstanding customer experience to customers and prospects.
- Work with the wider Google Account teams and partner ecosystem on a territory strategy to generate and develop business growth opportunities for Google Workspace.
- Maximize business results in the territory, and develop opportunities with large enterprise customers.
- Explore and understand complex customer requirements on both a business and technical level.
- Prospect, qualify, and develop new business opportunities.
- Experience with collaboration and productivity solutions.
- Basic understanding of and a passion for the entire suite of Google Cloud products.
- Experience with successfully selling enterprise SaaS products to partners.
- Ability to effectively influence and communicate cross-functionally at the C-level within prospect companies.
- Goal-oriented and self-motivated with the ability to work independently, but within a team environment.
Qualification & Experience:
- Experience with customer relationships at an executive level, and in a cross-functional environment.
- 12 years of experience selling to enterprise companies.
- Experience working towards sales goals in Software as a Service (SaaS).
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Other
Job Location: Pune, Maharashtra, IN
Application Deadline: N/A