Google’s line of products and services to clients never stops growing. Strategic Partner Managers have the rare opportunity to build a long-lasting relationship with our top partners. You cultivate these existing partnerships to make sure they can take full advantage of Google’s ever-growing suite of offerings. You possess strong relationship-building skills and are apt to see mutually beneficial opportunities with partners in order to best represent our users, products and programs.
- Identify emerging opportunities, market developments, and challenges in the India gaming ecosystem, and develop strategic recommendations and plans.
- Own and lead partnership strategy and relationship management with key game developers in India.
- Provide consultations to key partner’s game business based on analysis of partner metrics, performance, best practices, and strategic priorities, and advocate for and drive adoption of strategic Google Play and Android platform and products.
- Provide actionable insights to shape product and commercial big bets, and drive impactful collaboration with cross-functional teams (Product, Engineering, Marketing, Payments etc.) to grow the Google Play ecosystem.
- Develop and execute plans to accelerate the local games ecosystem focusing on building exceptional game experience and quality, platform innovation, and partner’s business successes.
- Experience in leading successful and strategic partnerships with mobile games/apps developers.
- Experience leading and executing successful initiatives with cross-functional teams (e.g., Product, Legal, Finance, Marketing, etc.).
- Passion for mobile games and understanding of mobile game development technologies, business models, and value chains.
- Demonstrated experience leading successful and strategic partnerships with mobile games/apps developers.
Qualification & Experience:
- 5 years of experience in business development, consulting, partnerships or sales, and marketing.
- Experience in the India gaming and mobile ecosystem.
- 5 years of experience in the areas of mobile games/apps, digital content, mobile distribution channels, or other mobile businesses.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Other
Job Location: Vellore, Tamil Nadu, IN
Application Deadline: N/A