Google is developing groundbreaking cloud solutions for companies, leveraging years of experience in building secure, reliable, and scalable cloud technology. With excellent Google differentiation in data analytics and machine learning, security, application development and collaboration software, we’re well on our way — but we need more people who can help us write and tell that story. If you’re as excited about building what’s next as we are, Google Cloud is the place for you.
As the Head of Regional Marketing, you’ll build and lead a distributed team of professional marketers working on driving Google Cloud consideration, adoption, and customer success through an extensive, integrated online, offline, direct and indirect go-to-market strategy.
- Develop, execute, and optimize customer acquisition campaigns and programs aligned to solutions (e.g. Google Cloud events, executive C-Level programs, outbound campaigns, partner marketing, strategy and operations, lead management, social media, customer evidence and analyst relations).
- Align the regional marketing and product marketing team with regional business goals.
- Develop campaigns to drive customer retention, business growth and product engagement, including customer conferences, seminars, education, and other engagement tactics.
- Develop, socialize, and cultivate buy-in in relation to regional marketing strategy and programs.
- Work closely with Global Marketing and Regional Leadership teams, while representing the customer in the process.
- Cultivate awareness, familiarity, and recognition for Google Cloud amongst analysts, influencers, and other influencer organizations.
- Ability to be an inspirational and compassionate leader. Ability to influence at the leadership level.
- Ability to interact effectively with technical people and technologies.
- Experience planning and executing multiple, complex marketing programs including budget management. Experience with the market in India.
- Ability to communicate technical concepts to technical and non-technical audiences.
- Experience with marketing and web analytics, Customer Relationship Management (CRM) systems (e.g. Salesforce, or similar), and tracking tools to assess campaign effectiveness.
- Experience in project management; managing external creative agencies, event vendors, and international projects.
Qualification & Experience:
- 15 years of experience in B2B marketing and/or field marketing including people management experience.
- Experience with cloud marketing, enterprise software purchase, development and implementation cycles.
- Experience building and leading a distributed regional team and managing marketing initiatives in a global environment.
- Experience with the technology/cloud ecosystem.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Other
Job Location: Tiruchirappalli, Tamil Nadu, IN
Application Deadline: N/A