Google Cloud provides organizations with leading infrastructure, platform capabilities and industry solutions. We deliver enterprise-grade cloud solutions that leverage Google’s cutting-edge technology to help companies operate more efficiently and adapt to changing needs, giving customers a foundation for the future. Customers in more than 150 countries turn to Google Cloud as their trusted partner to solve their most critical business problems.
- Address incoming critical escalations from executives and/or key customers, and coordinate response, often across multiple teams, in order to facilitate swift and effective resolution of those situations.
- Coordinate Incident Response across multiple functions for complex cloud service outages, and contribute to the continuous evolution of Google Cloud’s Incident Management processes and procedures.
- Manage customer and internal stakeholder communications for any multi-customer issues via multiple communication channels ensuring updates are timely, accurate and actionable.
- Leads cross-functional post-incident process reviews to ensure continuous improvement of operations and execution, enabling the delivery of post incident reports to customers and stakeholders.
- Technical knowledge of complex systems, ideally in a multi-tenant, cloud environment.
- Knowledge of all technical support functions and related engineering responsibilities.
- Experience managing incident response across multiple support teams.
- Exceptional operational and services experience in a cloud services delivery environment, providing mission critical support to large enterprise customers. Outstanding verbal and written communication skills at C-level.
- Experience directing and maximizing the benefits of collaborating with global teams.
- Experience of industry common tools like SalesForce, ServiceNow, Google Workspace, etc.
Qualification & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, a related technical field, or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience managing incident response across multiple support teams, focusing on technical support functions and related engineering responsibilities.
- Experience in managing, coordinating, and ensuring resolution on executive-facing escalations.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Other
Job Location: Erode, Tamil Nadu, IN
Application Deadline: N/A