Website Andhra Pradesh Grama/Ward Sachivalayam
Applications are invited online for recruitment to the posts of VILLAGE SURVEYOR GRADE-III for a total posts of 1255 in AP SURVEY & LAND
RECORDS SUBORDINATE SERVICES from the eligible candidates with in the age group of 18 to 42 years as on 1st July 2020. The Village Surveyor Grade-III post carries the pay scale of Rs. 14600 – 44870 in RPS 2015.
- He / She character and antecedents are such as to qualify his / her for such service
- He /She possesses the academic and other qualifications prescribed for the post
- He / She is of sound health, active habits and free from any bodily defect or infirmity rendering his / her unfit for such service
- He/ She is a citizen of India and Resident of Andhra Pradesh
Qualification & Experience:
- Must have obtained NCVT Certificate in Draughtsman (Civil) Trade (Two years course with surveying as one of the subject inany Industrial Training Institute recognized by the Govt. of A.P. or Govt. of India).
Company: Andhra Pradesh Grama/Ward Sachivalayam
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Other
Job Location: Hyderabad, Hyderabad, IN
Application Deadline: N/A