HAL India Recruitment 2021: Apply for 01 Visiting Consultant vacancy. Hindustan Aeronautics Limited invited applications from eligible and interested candidates to fill up Visiting Consultant Posts through HAL India official notification November 2021. Job seekers who are looking for a career in Lucknow – Uttar Pradesh Government can make use of this opportunity. Interested candidates can Apply Offline on or before 02-Dec-2021.
Qualification & Experience:
- MBBS, M.D, DCH, DNB in Pediatrics
- Candidates should have 02 Years or more Post Qualification Experience in respective discipline
- As per the Hindustan Aeronautics Limited recruitment notification, Candidate maximum age should be Below 40 years, as on 01-Sep-2021.
How To Apply:
- Interested and eligible candidates can apply offline through the prescribed application format. The Applicant needs to send the application form along with relevant self-attested documents to the Chief Manager (HR), HR Department, Avionics Division, HAL Post, Hyderabad – 500042 on or before 24-Nov-2021.
- First of all go through the HAL India recruitment notification 2022 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria – Recruitment link is given below.
- Please have the correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, recent Photograph, resume, if any experience etc.
- Download the application from the above link or from official notification and Fill the form in a prescribed format.
Pay the Application Fee as per your Category. (If applicable only).
- After completing all the information, cross verify provided details are correct.
- At last sent the application form to below-mentioned address:- Chief Manager (HR), HR Department, Avionics Division, HAL Post, Hyderabad – 500042 (in the prescribed manner, through- Register post, Speed post, or any other service) on or before 24-Nov-2021.
Vacancy Type: Part Time
Job Functions: Other
Job Location: Kanpur, Uttar Pradesh, IN
Application Deadline: N/A