Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh, India
2 – 3 Years
- Conduct system testing/ sharing of observations/bugs to BTG/IT.
- System Enhancements Understand the user requirement / suggestion for system improvement and accordingly raise concept note with detailed system requirement for
- Development of new system /application/ in-house utilities.
- Co-ordination with various teams like BTG / Operations/ Audit /other verticals for roll out of new system/enhancements for operational usage.
- Calculation of branch productivity basis volume and number of staff Review of branch audit reports and allotting branch rating basis severity of process exceptions Monitoring of fraud cases reported by operations and educating other teams to take precautionary measures.
- Sharing of feedback/sign off.
- Analysis / time and motion study for operational activities.
- System enhancement in existing system /application/ utilities, Review of requirement document / Functional Specification document.
- Central monitoring of suspense accounts /GLs reconciliation activity being performed by WBO branches and highlighting of an exceptions observed (if any).
- Branch Activity Monitoring Monitoring of functional activities / Obtain feedback from operations unit.
- Tracking of critical branch activities, exceptions / non- compliance to process guidelines Highlighting the instances /details to local seniors to ensure minimal process gaps /operational error.
- Banking Product & Process Knowledge
- Planning and Organizing Skills
- Knowledge of Competition & Current trends in financial Industry.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Other
Job Location: Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh, IN
Application Deadline: N/A