Applications are invited from the Male/Female citizens of India to fill up 249 vacancies of HEAD CONSTABLE (GENERAL DUTY) in Central Industrial Security Force against SPORTS QUOTA for the year 2021. The discipline wise detail of vacancies are as under:-
- 12th pass from a recognized educational Institution with credit of representing State/ National/ International in games, Sports and Athletics.
- Should have represented the country as a member of Senior/Junior
- Should have a medal winning performance in Senior / Junior National Games / Championship.
- Should have represented a State or equivalent unit, in National Games/ National Championship in Senior /Junior level.
- Any medal in all India Inter University Championship.
- Gold Medal in National School Games/Championship
How to Apply:
Applicants must send their application as per ANNEXURE-„1‟ for the discipline mentioned in column No.1 to the authority mentioned against each at Column No.2 along with application fees of Rs.100/- (Rupees one hundred only) in the form of Postal Order/ Demand Draft from State Bank of India drawn in favour of the officer mentioned under column 3 below and payable at the post office/bank as shown in column No.4 therein so as to reach latest by 31.03.2022 (05:00 P.M) and in case of residents of North East region by 07.04.2022 (05:00 P.M) along with attested photo copies of requisite certificates/documents. SC/ST and Female candidates are exempted from application fee.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Other
Job Location: Shimla, Himachal Pradesh, IN
Application Deadline: N/A